Shoebox also comes out with a list of other (more legal) ways to quit your job.
* Tattoo “I” on one buttcheek and “Quit!” on the other. Drop pants.
* Giant foam middle finger
* Well, first you’ll need 200 squirrels and the key to the supply closet…
* Two words: mariachi band
* Wrap towel around fist, punch timeclock
* Google your hot coworker… without a computer
* Streak the cafeteria. Stop to make a salad.
* Sing “I Believe I Can Fly” while riding your swivel chair through the lobby
* Forget to flush… for a month
* Re-create the closing scene of An Officer and A Gentleman, with yourself as Richard Gere and your cat as Debra Winger
* Engage your boss in an hour-long game of “I know you are, but what am I?”
* Commandeer the warehouse forklift for a trip to Hardee’s
* Respond to every customer question with “That’s what she said!”
And since we're on the topic of quitting, here are some tributes to ex-Jet Blue employee Steven Slater.