|Have a break, have a giant KitKat|
If you're on a diet though, you may not want to have a piece. This one is worth a whopping 45,888 calories -- way above the recommended 2,000 a day calorie count.
This KitKat bar is nearly 2kg, measures 2 feet in length, and took about 6 days to make.
Want to make one of your own? Here's all you need:
- 30 x Sainsbury’s or Lindt Luxury Belgian Milk Chocolate
- 3 x ScotBlok Chocolate Flavour Cake Covering
- 6 x Loacker Quadratini Chocolate Wafers
- 1 x Wallpaper Dipping Through
- 1 x Sticky Backed Vinyl Floor Tile